The first Festival without phones – September 11-15
…This is one of our most exciting news… we are going to launch our first Offline Festival in the beginning of Sep 2019!
We believe there’s room for gatherings of people that are not the trendy retreats or the busy and crowded music and trance festivals…! Not that we don’t like them but we want to create something more personal and bring up true Connection between everyone involved and for you to find your own space in the crowd to reconnect with your higher Self.
What can you expect
- A beautiful 21 hectares land in the heart of Monchique hills, 2 Domes, 3 lakes and accommodation in shared or private rooms, ecologic toilets/showers or more budget “bring your own tent and sleep under the stars”!…
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes with super talented teachers that will bring the best out of you including our Founder Bárbara.
- Various spiritual workshops: Sacred Geometry, Movement and Dance, Speeches, Meditative concerts & Journeys, circles, Inspiring Talks
- Music concerts and DJ sets to dance to kick your ass off the ground and!
- Acoustic open stage jam sessions. Bring your instrument and play with us in a circle, mantras singing around the fire!
- Tarot readings, energy healing, massage treatments , cacao ceremonies
- Surf spots at 45 min distance and surf equipment to hire on request
- 3 vegetarian meals a day: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Body painting, arts & crafts market with local artists, art performances
- Chill out areas: books, games and surprises!..
Disconnect holiday experiences
Reconnect holiday experiences
Where do we do this3
Our off-line experiences take place in the Southwest of Portugal near the beautiful town of Aljezur, Tenerife in Canary islands and in India. The workshops can be booked online and they will take place in Lisbon The Offline dinners run once a month and you can reserve your place Here. Our festival will be placed not far from Aljezur in the middle of the beautiful mountains in Monchique. The spiritual guidance sessions are available to current offliners (Ex Offline House guests) and can be done via a Skype call. We believe that the first meeting should be done off-line so join one o four events or experiences and then we can follow you upo n your journey with an online guidance.